Reptiles/Bearded dragons tail

Question
Help!
Help!  
Um my bearded dragon's tail has black and it skinnier than the other part and sometimes it please and there's a lot of cuts on it like spreading this is emergency I don't know what to do I asked Petco if we was and he said it's his skin choking  the tail

Answer
It does appear that that section of the tail has skin constricting it and it does look necrotic.  I would suggest veterinary care immediately.  The skin needs to be cut away and the tail accessed to see if it can be saved or if it needs to be amputated.  Antibiotics will also most likely be prescribed.  Without care the wound will get worse, the tail will fall off, and infection is HIGHLY likely.  If your dragon is still eating and acting normal he can probably be saved.  

Reptiles

BPC