Reptiles/bearded dragon has not pooed

Question
Hi my beardie hadn't pooed for a month... hasn't stopped eating hasn't lost weight is still active isn't hard around the abdomen.  We've bathed her squirte olive oil in her mouth. ..fed wax worms..  she is particular about green and hardly eats them and is approx 2.5 years old. .. she doesn't look sick

Answer
Hello Kim,

How much is she eating right now, has she slown down at all & is partially brumating?
What type & brand of UVB light are you using & how old is it?
Are you giving calcium supplementation regularly 3 times per week for her?
What other types of insects/feeders does she receive, other than waxworms?  They are pretty fatty so I wouldn't give them to her as a sole staple.  You can also try hornworms, silkworms, superworms & phoenix or calcium worms or roaches & crickets as lower fat staples with higher protein content.
You can try getting some canned pumpkin mixed with sugar free applesauce with a drop or two of olive or coconut oil & feed that to her daily, to help move things along.  You can continue the daily baths, too to try & encourage her to swim around for exercise.  
Does she try to go to the bathroom & strain or just is not going or trying to go at all?
If she isn't eating much then she wont really have much to go through her.  Many dragons brumate around this time of year, in which they simply wont eat much of anything for awhile.

Do you have any pictures of her?

Tracie

Reptiles

Tracie Kretzschmar