Reptiles/Turtle

Question
woke up and it looked as if my painted turtle had two broken front legs and a nose blockage that is too small for me to remove. She seems to be rubbing her nose against the wall of the tank to remove the blockage with her functioning hind legs. Can anything be done?

Answer
Yeah well this seems pretty odd and I bet I know exactly what happened, but YOU are going to have to follow directions and submit the information as laid out in instructions to questioners, and if you want any kind of answer there should be a picture here too of what you're talking about.  

Reptiles

Mick