Reptiles/reptile help

Question
turtle
turtle  
I found a turtle i think its male because of the long nails and bigger shell. Ive had him for over a month he hasnt eaten anything , ive tried worms lettuce turtle food and turtle treats. I dropped them in water even tried hand feeding him and laying the food in front of him , Honestly i dont know what to do at this point. He has a big tank half land half water.

Answer
After a month probably the responsible thing to do would be to release it.  I can't identify it off that picture alone.  I'd need a shot of the head and a couple more shots from different angles.  What are you doing for a basking spot?  Turtles REQUIRE UVB lighting and a nice warm spot to bask.  Without those he might not eat.  

Reptiles

BPC