Reptiles/bluetounge legs

Found a baby bluetounge as he walks he drags his rear legs is he injured or is this normal

Hello Jon,

That is too bad!
It is not normal for them to drag their back legs, no.  Since you found him, he is most likely injured.  He should be able to walk & support his weight on all fours without dragging his legs.
Where did you find him, wandering around outside, or in a trash can, etc?
Does he appear to have any physical deformities?  I couldn't tell from the picture.  
What type of set up will you have for him?

Tracie Kretzschmar

I can answer questions pertaining to health, UVB specifics, overall husbandry care & supplementation, analysis of blood test results, and behavioral problems & handling. I can answer questions pertaining to bearded dragons, leopard geckos, iguanas, uromastyx & ball pythons. I can answer adeno virus related questions in bearded dragons, & then specifically about the testing methods as well. I am beginning an Pogona Adeno Testing Society in 2008 which will help to begin to start some standardization within the bearded dragon colonies of the breeders who choose to test.

I have been working with bearded dragons for over 5 years now, as well as leopard geckos, too. I am currently doing rescues, as well. I hope to be able to educate people prior to them purchasing an exotic pet in order to avoid any health crisis with them.

I have a master's degree in sports medicine & physiology, & 1 year of vet tech schooling, & am currently working on a reptile certification through the Pet Industry Joint Advisory Council.