Reptiles/Dragon bearded reptile

Other eye
Other eye  
Same person here with the lizard, still not eating or drinking, eyes look welded shut. I can't get her to eat anything. What can I do? Here r some pics

Hello David,

I am sorry about his eyes!  
It looks like you are using a red lamp/bulb for basking?
Which UVB type & brand are you using, a flourescent tube bulb or a compact/coil light?
It looks like the photo-kerato conjunctivitis to me which is from using a hazardous UVB lights.
If you can go get some sterile saline solution to flush his eyes out, twice daily.  I would also recommend getting Terramycin antibiotic eye ointment too, for help with his eyes.
Is he eating anything at all?  I would begin intervention with giving baby food with a plastic dropper or syringe, next.  Use some chicken or turkey baby food mixed with butternut squash or sweet potato baby food.  Drip some food onto the end of his nose to see if he will lick it off.
For now, until we figure out the lighting, whatever UVB light you are using, go ahead & turn it off in case that is the culprit.
What kind of substrate are you using, wood chips?  
Let me know how he is doing.  

Tracie Kretzschmar

I can answer questions pertaining to health, UVB specifics, overall husbandry care & supplementation, analysis of blood test results, and behavioral problems & handling. I can answer questions pertaining to bearded dragons, leopard geckos, iguanas, uromastyx & ball pythons. I can answer adeno virus related questions in bearded dragons, & then specifically about the testing methods as well. I am beginning an Pogona Adeno Testing Society in 2008 which will help to begin to start some standardization within the bearded dragon colonies of the breeders who choose to test.

I have been working with bearded dragons for over 5 years now, as well as leopard geckos, too. I am currently doing rescues, as well. I hope to be able to educate people prior to them purchasing an exotic pet in order to avoid any health crisis with them.

I have a master's degree in sports medicine & physiology, & 1 year of vet tech schooling, & am currently working on a reptile certification through the Pet Industry Joint Advisory Council.