Reptiles/water dragon

Question
hi i was wondering if you could possible answer my question,my family and i are worrying about my water dragon, we got him about a month ago and he was perfectly fine the first few weeks and then we got a new tank and new stuff so he could be comfortable, well then a few days ago we noticed his head and tail were brown and the rest of his body was a green. we have been searching the internet for the answer but we can't find an exact answer on what is wrong with him. PLEASE CAN YOU HELP US. he means the world to me and my family. oh by the way our dragons name is toothless.

thank you for taking your time reading this.

Answer
Hello Kaitlyn,

Do you have any pictures of him & your setup you could post?
Do you know what your temperatures in the tank are, as well as the humidity?  They do need higher humidity, usually, around 70% or so.  Could he possibly be shedding?  
What type of insects are you feeding him & is he eating well?
Which UVB light are you using for him, is it a flourescent tube bulb or a compact/coil light?
Sometimes changing tanks & surroundings on them can stress them out for a little while.  How long ago did you change tanks?
Are you giving calcium supplementation for him too?
Do you happen to know his age, approximately?

Let me know how he is doing.

Tracie

Reptiles

Tracie Kretzschmar