Reptiles/Ball python question

Question
Is it normal for my baby ball python to pee and poop every time she is handled?

Answer
Hello Melissa,

Well, that really depends on the individual snake.  Does she seem nervous at all?  How long have you had her?  
Do you handle her then let her roam around on the floor at all in a snake proof room?  LOL
They can pee often if they get nervous, absolutely.  
If she seems nervous then maybe handle her a little less time to see if she eventually calms down.  
Do you have any pictures of her?  If so, feel free to post some of her.
Let me know about her tank setup too, the temperatures, substrate, etc.  Is she eating too?  

Tracie

Reptiles

Tracie Kretzschmar