Reptiles/Freak Huge Snake

large Snake
large Snake  
what do you know about this video and what do you think about it?
Please tell me your opinion in detail.

Hi Ehsan

If you are asking if I think the video is real then yes I think it is. I cannot see any evidence that it was photo-shopped or altered. It is a very basic video.

From the colour, size and head shape it would appear to be an Anaconda which is one of the largest and the heaviest snakes in the world. Reticulated pythons get longer but Anacondas are heavier and bulkier.

Despite their large size they can strike quickly. Ranchers in South America often lose their dogs to Anacondas, when they go too close to the water's edge. Anacondas are often found in or near water.  

I can answer questions on the proper husbandry and diet of Iguanas, bearded dragons, geckoes, skinks, chameleons, tortoises, box turtles, treefrogs, non-venomous snakes and tarantulas. Also the breeding of some species of feeder insects. I have no experience with venonmous snakes and only limited experience with aquatic turtles.

I have been keeping and breeding reptiles for over 30 years. In addition to my regular job in the medical field I also worked for several years in a pet store that specialized only in exotics. The job entailed both caring for and answering questions on innumerable species. It required constant, extensive research into a wide range of reptiles. I have been called to appear on televised national media (CBC, CTV and Life Channel) as well as CBC radio to discuss the proper care of reptiles and other exotics in captivity. I currently own one or more species of those listed under my expertise with the exception of chameleons. I owned chameleons for years but keep none currently. I keep over 20 snakes comprising 5 species, both Colubridae and Boidae. I bred corn snakes for several years. I have a particular interest in treefrogs and currently have 5 different species. I've raised redfoot tortoises for 10 years and have two iguanas, one for 12 years.

A small and now defunct local magazine called "Pet Vue"

Diagnostic medical microbiology with some parasitology experience.