Residential Property Management/draft agreement

Fly wrote at 2013-04-23 15:35:38

if you have nothing to say or contribute, why don't you sht up! Must you announce that you are a racist.

Residential Property Management

Nathan Gesner

I can answer questions concerning anything involving property management. This includes assisting Tenants, Owners/Landlords, and other Realtors/Property Managers. I am knowledgeable in contracts, documentation, filing systems, time management, personnel management, policies and procedures, Tenant/Owner relations, disputes, property management, home-owner associations, and much more. I work in Wyoming, but am happy to entertain questions from anywhere. I do not give legal advice but have a list of statutes pertaining to each state and will be happy to point you in the right direction.

I own and manage the largest Property Management company in my area. I single-handedly manage over 145 units for 50+ owners and I own rental property myself. I've seen 18% growth since purchasing the company six months ago and project another 20% in the next 12 months. But anyone can put warm bodies in a rental and call themselves a Property Manager. The difference is, I've improved the quality of Tenants, I've increased the rate of return on over 60% of the properties, and my Tenants/Owners are happy! Prior to becoming a Realtor and Property Manager, I was an Operations Manager with 110 personnel, an annual operating budget of $4 Million and over $20 Million in inventory.

Director, Northwest Wyoming Board of Realtors National Association of Realtors Cody Chamber of Commerce Veteran's of Foreign Wars

AAS in Information Systems Management, 2001, Community College of the Air Force B.S. in Psychology/Sociology, 2005, Excelsior