Residential Property Management/Property Management Rates/Fees

Question
Hello Mr. Fortunato,
What is the average property management fee for an apartment complex in Alameda County, CA with approximately 30-35 units?  This is for a non-resident manager.
Thank you,
Leanne

Answer
Unfortunately, there is no standard regarding management fee rates, which is why I never quote them on this site. Each building has to be priced individually, based on the complexity of the project, location, depth of services, and a variety of other variables. If you own the apartment building, I suggest contacting several property management companies in your area to rpovide quotes. That will enable you to get a very good idea of what rates you could expect to pay.

Residential Property Management

Mike Fortunato