Residential Property Management/Property Manager won't work with homeowner

Question
I signed a six month lease December 1, 2012. I was just notified verbally that the property management company no longer wishes to deal with the homeowner. I asked for the homeowner's information but was told it was against company policy to give it out. I haven't received anything in writing from anyone regarding where I stand in all this. Is my contract still in effect until the end of the six month lease?

Answer
Your lease should still be valid (so long as you're not in default). My guess is that the property owner will be contacting you at some point soon. Be sure to continue to pay your rent as you always have until notified in writing to the contrary by someone authorized to do so.

Residential Property Management

Mike Fortunato