Residential Property Management/1st step to become a license Prop. Mgr

Question
Aloha,

Emailing you from the Aloha State on the outer island of Kauai.
I am wanting to get information to become a Residential Property Manager here in Hawaii.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Mahalo,

Jamie Costa

Answer
I'm not sure what the rules are in your state. Here in CA, you must be a licensed real estate agent in most situations, so if the same requirement exists there, that's a good place to start. You should also think about working at a property management company as an assistant to gain experience in the industry. Best of luck.

Residential Property Management

Mike Fortunato