Residential Property Management/Condo - Windows

The windows in my condo are very drafty. Is it the condo association's responsibility to caulk the outside of the windows to prevent the air from coming through?

You will need to check the CC&Rs for your particular association to determine the answer to that question as maintenance responsibilities vary widely among associations. There should be a section which outlines the maintenance & repairs responsibilities for the individual owner, and the association.

Residential Property Management

Mike Fortunato

Very familiar with all aspects of property management (tenant/landlord issues, lease administration, facilities maintenance, financials, etc). 25+ years in property management

I have been in real estate management for 25+ years, both residential and commercial properties. Currently own and operate a commercial and residential real estate management company in southern California.

IREM; BOMA; MLS; National Association of Realtors; California Association of Realtors

CPM (Certified Property Manager) and RPA (Real Property Administrator)