Residential Property Management/It has been at least 15 years !

Question
Doug

I remember you from Vinings Group! You were so fun especially with the funny glasses/big nose - not you personally but the gag glasses/nose. LOL

It has been so long. I moved to California and now have been in Boise, Id for 10 years. Let's not go there.

Please call me - I hope you remember me. Regardless my company, Cottonwood Residential, would like to have you as a guest speaker at our annual Leadership Conference next year in Salt Lake City. Please say yes!

Marty Curtis

Still hooked on Sunday "Meet the Press"?

Answer
Hi Marty!

Wow - long time is right - so nice to be remembered and to hear from you!

Your company website is very impressive and I'd love to explore the opportunity to speak at your annual Leadership Conference.

I'm in the office all of next week. You can email me direct at dchasickATgmailDOTcom or call me at 321-956-2188. I'm still in Melbourne Beach, FL - it's where I moved after my Vinings experience in 2000.

And no, not watching the Sunday shows very much these days - we live on a small barrier island and there are so many more exciting things to do!

Thanks again for writing - can't wait to catch up and see if we can work together. And please let Lynne Sutton know that I'm leading a CAPS course in Nashville for GNAA 4/14 - 4/18.

Doug  

Residential Property Management

Doug Chasick, The Apartment Doctor