Residential Property Management/It has been at least 15 years !

I remember you from Vinings Group! You were so fun especially with the funny glasses/big nose - not you personally but the gag glasses/nose. LOL

It has been so long. I moved to California and now have been in Boise, Id for 10 years. Let's not go there.

Please call me - I hope you remember me. Regardless my company, Cottonwood Residential, would like to have you as a guest speaker at our annual Leadership Conference next year in Salt Lake City. Please say yes!

Marty Curtis

Still hooked on Sunday "Meet the Press"?

Hi Marty!

Wow - long time is right - so nice to be remembered and to hear from you!

Your company website is very impressive and I'd love to explore the opportunity to speak at your annual Leadership Conference.

I'm in the office all of next week. You can email me direct at dchasickATgmailDOTcom or call me at 321-956-2188. I'm still in Melbourne Beach, FL - it's where I moved after my Vinings experience in 2000.

And no, not watching the Sunday shows very much these days - we live on a small barrier island and there are so many more exciting things to do!

Thanks again for writing - can't wait to catch up and see if we can work together. And please let Lynne Sutton know that I'm leading a CAPS course in Nashville for GNAA 4/14 - 4/18.

Residential Property Management

Doug Chasick, The Apartment Doctor

I can assist property management professionals ONLY (I DO NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS FROM RESIDENTS/TENANTS) with anything related to the management, marketing, leasing and general operations of multifamily properties with at least 100 units. PLEASE NOTE: I am NOT an attorney and CANNOT offer any assistance to residents by answering questions about your business relationship with your landlord - I CANNOT ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR LEASE. Please visit me at /

36 years experience in managing, leasing, marketing and acquiring all types of investment real estate, with a focus on multifamily properties. I have managed portfolios in excess of 28,000 units

National Apartment Association, The Institute of Real Estate Management, National Association of Home Builders, Apartment Association of Greater Orlando.

Co-author of the book, "How To Excel in Leasing", Journal of Property Management, UNITS Magazine, Sales & Marketing Magic,, Managing Apartment Letter, Professional Apartment Management, Fair Housing Coach.

Certified Property Manager (CPM), Certified Apartment Property Supervisor (CAPS), Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS), Synchronous Learning Expert (SLE), Certified Distance Education Instructor (CDEI), Advanced Registered Apartment Manager (Adv. RAM), Certified Leasing Professional (CLP), Licensed Real Estate Broker in Georgia and Florida, Licensed Fair Housing Expert Instructor, Virginia.

2010 NAA Apartment Careers and Education (ACE) award recipient; 2010 "Legends of the Industry" award from Multifamily Pro/The Annual Brainstorming sessions.