Residential Property Management/Exterior window cleaning

Question
Hi, I live in a high-rise apartment building (15+ floors). Is it the tenant or the landlord's responsibility to have the exterior windows cleaned?

Answer
That would ordinarily be the landlord's maintenance responsibility in the type of building you described. In fact. most high-rise buildings don't allow for interior access to the outside of the windows on upper floors as a safety precaution. You can also check your lease, which should have a provision outlining the maintenance responsibilities of both landlord and tenant.

Residential Property Management

Mike Fortunato