Residential Property Management/condo

I live in Potomac Oaks Condos in Gaithersburg md with Debbie and Camila as office personnel. There is constant mismanagement and incompetence by the office staff. Anything residence can do to replace the office staff.

Normally condos have some kind of operating board of directors.  Document the mismanagement and attend the next board meeting to discuss.  You might visit with some of the other owners and see if you are not alone in your opinion and invite them to attend with you. Best of luck!  

Residential Property Management

Stefani Nachatilo

I can answer basic beginner questions like "How do I get started buying my 1st rental property" and "What to look for when taking an application on a tennant." "Here`s what capital I have to work with -- what are my options?"

I started purchasing rental properties in 1995 with my husband, part-time, while working a full time job. We started with very little seed money. One year we purchased 11 single family units. Recently we bought 5 properties in 2 months. We purchased our 1st small apartment building in 2004. I am now managing our units and doing property investing and management full time.

My Husband and I have written a book for the new real estate investor, "Weekend Warrior's Guide to Real Estate Investing", published by Tate Publishing. Can be purchased from or Have been published in Real Profits by Carlton Sheets and Discount Buyer's Association monthly magazine.