Residential Property Management/Rental agencies in Washington state

Hi there,

First of all, I'd like to thank the person ahead of time who takes the time to answer my questions. Using your free time to assist us is greatly appreciated!

My question is this: do you know any specific property management companies in Washington State that will rent to folks with bad credit and an eviction on their rental history record?
My family and I are going to be relocating back to Washington from Houston, Texas in October 2016. I am having difficulties finding a property management company that will rent to us because of these two issues. The eviction, in my opinion, is inaccurate. We discussed with our P.M. company having to break our lease one month early for work reasons. They weren't happy about it but they did agree that with the short amount of time left, we could move out early. I flew to Houston and my husband stayed to pack and move us. The day he left Washington for Houston he was served eviction papers. We didn't understand it at the time and now we are being refused rentals because of it.
Any suggestions and/or advice you have for us would be great! And again, thanks for your time!

Shannon G.

Hello Shannon,

Many people find themselves in a pickle so to speak due to circumstances they could not control. Some people like my sister pay their rent on time every month, but cannot seem to pay her other bills on time.

Yes we can help you, if you can come up with 1st and last month rent plus deposit. We have a "Risk Management Program" <RMP> which we use a lot with the Catholic Community Services and Associated Ministries in Tacoma. You can see details about this program on our website:

The requirements:

1. some owners will not cooperate, but most will because we stand up for you.
2. I ask that you give us a good review on Google and on the BBB, simple to do and free, but we deserve good reviews if we stand up for you and take a risk.
3. You must keep your rental clean along with rent paid right on time every month.
4. You must still pass a screening and finally;
5. You must have a job or verifiable income source adequate enough to cover rent.

The RMP is a bit strict but you get a nice home.:-)

"Thank you!"

Donald J. Leske Sr.
Managing Broker  
9702 South Tacoma Way, Lakewood WA 98499
Office: (253) 531-1010 | Fax: (253) 531-5358 | Cell: (253) 241-6695 - Rentals & Sales of fine homes & properties!

BBB A-Rated  - Please give us a review.

Residential Property Management

Donald J. Leske II

Advocate for Landlord & Tenant Rights. Based in Washington State as a Licensed Real Estate Broker and Property Manager. I am a Landlord but I am not a Lawyer. Ask any question dealing with the rental of residential properties, including; 1. Evictions. 2. Maintenance & repair issues. 3. How to set a fair rental price. 4. When to hire a property manager. 5. Selling and how to determine value. 6. Basic tax questions and Legal issues ok, but most will be referred to a professional in that field.

I have 30 years experience in Property Management with about 560 clients, plus I own my own Real Estate Brokerage ( with expanded experience & training in Short Sales, Foreclosure negotiations and rental property management. I write an informal online Real Estate News Magazine and am a member of NARPM, National Association of Residential Property Managers and have been quoted by News Agencies.

Rated and reviewed Editorials, Advice and short Articles at Trulia, Active Rain and All Experts online. Advice Contributor contributor
All Experts contributor

ABR Certified, State of Washington Licensed Agent & Broker. Past member of BBB, Chamber of Commerce and Board of Realtors.

2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Presidents Gold Award for high achievement, John L. Scott Realty. - "Shining Star Award" 2006 - 03/04/05/06 All Star of the Year Award for excellence.

See client testimonies at: