Residential Property Management/Is gas, heat, water, electricity, trash removal, cable connection for TV

Question
Is gas, heat, water, electricity, trash removal, cable connection for TV, and high speed internet, included in renting an apartment? I mean for the US State of Michigan.

Answer
Hello!  The simple answer is that no matter where you are in The United States,  you should not assume that anything is included unless it's written into your lease.  I was formerly.a member of The National Association of REALTORS.  Generally speaking,  all contracts for real estate must be I'm writing. This opinion is based on experience gained in 25 years in commercial real estate.  A lease is a lease and a tenant is a tenant.  Real estate agents aren't licensed differently for one specialty or the other. If you have a legitimate concern,  you should contact a real estate professional who is familiar with requirements in Michigan or even your area. Thank you for choosing AllExperts! If you have follow-up questions or need clarification, I'm happy to help.  Please remember to rate your Expert!

Residential Property Management

Adam L. Greenberg CPS