Residential Property Management/Is gas, heat, water, electricity, trash removal, cable connection for TV, and high speed internet, included in renting an apartment?

Question
Is gas, heat, water, electricity, trash removal, cable connection for TV, and high speed internet, included in renting an apartment? I mean for the US State of Michigan.

Answer
Bugs Bunny - Thanks
Bugs Bunny - Thanks  
Hello sir,

I am in Washington State and am not sure of what may be offered, but I would say that in apartments you should expect that the water, garbage, sewer are paid for and with up-scale apartments you may find that they include basic cable TV and/or internet. Newer apartments almost always have the connections built into the wall. My advice is to ask the manager of the apartments.

Thank you.  

Donald J. Leske Sr.
Managing Broker  
BCI PROPERTIES, LLC
9702 South Tacoma Way, Lakewood WA 98499
Office: (253) 531-1010 | Fax: (253) 531-5358 | Cell: (253) 241-6695
BCIrent.com - Rentals & Sales of fine homes & properties!

BBB A+ Rated  

Residential Property Management

Donald J. Leske II