Respiratory: Allergies & Sinus Problems/Air purifers/ hepa filters/ ionic air cleaners

Question

My boyfriend and I live in a small one bedroom apartment with one cat. In our previous, apartment we didnt have an issue with sneezing, headaches, or coughing. When we moved to our current residence, all the symptoms above manifested. We were wondering if an air purifer or if an ionic air cleaner can help and which ones might be best? Weirdly, our last apartment had carpeting but this one has hard wood floors.

Answer
Lissette...

Absolutely NO to the ionic/plasma/or charged particle thing.

I only guarantee one unit anymore. The Health Pro Plus from IQ air. I tell my clients that if at the end of 30 days they are not better in most every way, just return the unit to me and I will refund their money.

In 10 years I have received one back and sold hundreds.

Cheers, Gene

Respiratory: Allergies & Sinus Problems

Gene Sperling