Respiratory Therapist/Toxic fumes

Question
Hello again, I have been unable to leave you a rating because I haven't received your answers in my email. As I explained in my last post to you I had to change services. Could you please email me a resend of the first query I sent to you, so that I can access the rating system. I was very pleased with your quick response and your extremely helpful information. Thank you, David.

Answer
Its quite allright, the system does not keep track of questions that one answered.Perhaps if I answered this.You can then try and rate me now.  Forgive the delay in my reply but this is the first time I got any notice of you trying to reach me.  The system must be slow .  feel free to email again ,Karel.  and thank you.

I stand corrected I was able to see the questions I answered however your original question was not listed in here, and I could not remember even what your question was .

Respiratory Therapist

Karel Sleis