Respiratory Therapist/Toxic fumes

Question
Hello again, I have been unable to leave you a rating because I haven't received your answers in my email. As I explained in my last post to you, I had to change services. Could you please email me a resend of the first query I sent to you, so that I can access the rating system. I was very pleased with your quick response and your extremely helpful information. Thank you, David.

Answer
Hi David,

Don't worry about leaving a numerical rating, it has been disabled because
I personally find it too artificial; but, I want you to know that your kind gratitude
and thoughtful persistence is far more valuable to me than any numerical rating
ever could be!

Thank you for being you.

Stephanie

Respiratory Therapist

Stephanie Tyrrell