Respiratory Therapist/spit mucus after snuff shampoo scent

Question
Hello
I have a strange problem when someone in bathroom taking a shower using a lot of body shampoo wash the body then the heavy shampoo smell comes out of bathroom where that smell is heading to me and i'm at outside and i snuff it then my throat keep generate mucus(its all transparent and sticky) it makes me need to spit it.
Are there any throat/nose disease like this?
how come after i snuff that shampoo smell it cause me need to spit mucus?

i also deliberate change every body shampoo and it still happens to me in same way.

i need advice thanks in advance

Answer
I will be honest, this is a very unique situation. I can't say that I know what the reason is for it, but it sounds to me like you may have an allergy of some sort to ingredients in the shampoos you have chosen. I have never heard of this happening before.

Respiratory Therapist

Larry W. Wical, BA-RRT