Resume Help/Question

Hi Dr. Converse -
Do you edit resumes?
Thank you kindly,

Hi Wing,

Yes, as a matter of fact that is what I do full-time.  I am on this site to offer free advice where it is needed, but I am CEO of a company I founded called RCI International.  Our sole business is preparing people to present themselves in the best possible way during their job search.  We specialize in resume preparation, cover letter writing, and interview training.

So, yes, I would be happy to help you.  Send me an email to rdconverse at gmail and attach your resume.  If you have a cover letter and/or a specific job announcement that would be helpful also (since documents that you craft should be tailored to specific jobs).  Once I see what you have and what you need, I will be happy to provide you a quote (less than our normal rate since we met each other here on AllExperts).  Put "Resume" in the subject line so I won't mistake it for spam.

I look forward to helping you!

Resume Help

Ralph D. Converse, Ph.D.

I can answer questions about general job searches, resume construction, crafting an effective cover letter, and how to prepare for, and conduct, a winning interview. My speciality is the field of education, but I also have extensive background in business and administration. I know what works and what doesn't work and I can make your application package stand out from the rest ... because that is what you have to do.

I have interviewed for, and held, dozens of jobs in a career going back more than 42 years. I have taught at all educational levels including middle school, high school, community college, and university. In more than 42 years of experience on both sides of the job-search process, I have interviewed hundreds of applicants and have reviewed literally tens of thousands of job application packages. I am the author of 12 Mistakes That Got Your Job Application Rejected ... And How To Fix Them! I conduct workshops for job seekers in a variety of locations every year.

Music Educator's Journal, Teaching Music, Music and American Culture (forthcoming, 2013), Last Teacher Standing: The Job is Yours Now! and 12 Mistakes That Got Your Job Application Rejected ... And How To Fix Them!

B.A. New Mexico State University; M.Mus. Southern Illinois University; Ph.D. University of California and University of North Texas

Thousands of individuals