Resume Help/urgent help

I've been sending my resume to so many IT companies thinking that it was a great resume, but recently spoke to a friend who's got more
experience in the IT field. I asked him to have  a look at my resume and he made so many corrections.

Now the resume looks better, but I've sent my other (bad) resume to so many employers already.

What can I do in this case?
Should I resubmit my new and improved resume?

Hi Jake:

I think part of the problem is you are probably "blind" sending your resumes out.  Usually, if a resume goes out randomly without replying to a specific job, the resume will land in the trash.

You need to network and pinpoint the resumes you are sending out to generate a better response.  You may even have to try a reputable employer agency specializing in IT.

If you send any new resumes out, use the improved version.

Warmly, R. Butler

Resume Help

Ruth Butler

I will answer questions about resumes and how to do well on an interview. I am a former employment counselor and I have owned my own resume and career counseling business since 1982.