Resume Help/urgent help

Hello, Torski Dobson-Arnold

I've been sending my resume to so many IT companies thinking that it was a great resume, but recently spoke to a friend who's got more
experience in the IT field. I asked him to have  a look at my resume and he made so many corrections.

Now the resume looks better, but I've sent my other (bad) resume to so many employers already.

What can I do in this case?
Should I resubmit my new and improved resume?

You should definitely submit the new resume. Most companies will simply update your file and discard the older file which will definitely be to your benefit.

Claiming nothing but success in all of your career endeavors,

America's Top Career Confidence Coach

Resume Help

Torski Dobson-Arnold

I can answer questions in regards to resume development, career transition, career planning, salary negotiation, the interview process, networking in a job fair/trade show environment, telephone screening and practically answer issue as it relates to career planning. With 10 years of being on the front lines of the applicant and recruitment process as a strategic human resources professional, I have the "insider track" to what sparks the interests of hiring managers to what top ten things you need to avoid when applying for new opportunities.

10 years in private and public strategic, professional human resources roles. 2 years as a professional resume writer, career coach. Own and operate an elite firm specializing in resume writing and other career services, Your Career Confidence, LLC (

NAAAHR (National Association of African-Americans in HR) NRWA (National Resume Writers Association) AORCP (Association of Online Resume and Career Professionals) SHRM (Society of Human Resources Management)

BA, Marketing Management, Mary Baldwin College, VA MS, Human Resources Management, Troy University, AL PHR certification (awarded in 2006)