Resume Help/urgent help

Question
Hello, Torski Dobson-Arnold

I've been sending my resume to so many IT companies thinking that it was a great resume, but recently spoke to a friend who's got more
experience in the IT field. I asked him to have  a look at my resume and he made so many corrections.

Now the resume looks better, but I've sent my other (bad) resume to so many employers already.

What can I do in this case?
Should I resubmit my new and improved resume?

Thanks

Answer
Jake,

You should definitely submit the new resume. Most companies will simply update your file and discard the older file which will definitely be to your benefit.

Claiming nothing but success in all of your career endeavors,

Torski
America's Top Career Confidence Coach

Resume Help

Torski Dobson-Arnold