Resume Help/REFERENCE

rus cosmin wrote at 2013-12-26 08:04:42

I graduated in biology-geology at University Babes Balyai in Cluj-ROMANIA, Field studies and practice in geology, metamorphic, magmatic, geophysics, sedimentary, strgrafie, caving,developments and extintii, hydrology, petrology, mineralogy, gem stones, and studies variousmicroscopic field samples, analysis faces the land of Transylvania , Dobrogea Maramuresmountains of Western, Southern, Eastern,Dobrogea, Apuseni Mountains, Rosia Montana, the Transylvanian Basin, Miocene, Badenian, Sarmatian, Pannonian, the genesis of Quaternarydeposits depuneresuccesiuni is very important, discordant transgressions.

car tehnicean periodic technical inspections available for all types of vehicles in accordancewith European legislation RAR, we performed for 12 years technical checks starting with identifying the vehicle exhaust gas pollution euro and non euro 2,3,4,5,, check brakeadjustments, direction and introduction to computer games online with Europe, almost 10years of automotive mechanical vehicles over 10 tons, trucks, buses, and cars small cars To undertake Mechanical engineering design work in with true regard to Safety both in design detail and engineering design execution .

experts knowledge and over 10 years as a geologist, geophysical modeling and simulation dinamicaexperianta the engineering, reservoirs and geo analytical modeling, production forecasting, knowledge Petrel, Geoframe, GG another.

Study and analyzes problems drilling operations, management,

geological mapping projects geophysical interpretation, prospect evaluation and resource development and risk.

Good communication skills and ability to work and to be mitivat for the team, self-stater, multidi-sciplinar and multi-cultural.

Work capacity, strong background in assessing geological depositional systems, geophysical, biostratigraphic data 2D, 3D, systemic data, volumetric calculations opportunities for exploration risk assessment.

Good knowledge in gas processing and awareness in downstream gas based

petrochemical industry and gas sweetening. Good conceptual and analytical skills.

* Skilled in HYSIS, PIPESIM, OLGA, TGNET, FLARENET and other process Software. marketknowledge manegment important factors, communication skills EDM software engineeringresponsibility. knowledge of seismic data, images, projects, quality control, data processing2D, 3D, field performance, office work, are willing to work anywhere in the world at serious company fast-moving high-tech

Mobil .- +40-- -0741140798- cosminelrus9@yahoo.com  

Resume Help

Ralph D. Converse, Ph.D.