Resume Help/You want to move, but your family does not want to?

Dear Sir,

Could you pls advise?

After 10 years living in the UK, I really want to move back to my home country as I no longer feel happy in the UK.

However my parents do not want this. And I am concerned for my children's education. I believe that they will enjoy a superior education in the UK.

So what can I do to solve this dilemma?

Thank you

I am not sure how old you are, but I think at the end of the day, you need to do what's best in your best interests and those of your children. In time, your parents will hopefully respect and understand your decision.

I hope this helps!

"America's Top Career Confidence Coach"

Resume Help

Torski Dobson-Arnold

I can answer questions in regards to resume development, career transition, career planning, salary negotiation, the interview process, networking in a job fair/trade show environment, telephone screening and practically answer issue as it relates to career planning. With 10 years of being on the front lines of the applicant and recruitment process as a strategic human resources professional, I have the "insider track" to what sparks the interests of hiring managers to what top ten things you need to avoid when applying for new opportunities.

10 years in private and public strategic, professional human resources roles. 2 years as a professional resume writer, career coach. Own and operate an elite firm specializing in resume writing and other career services, Your Career Confidence, LLC (

NAAAHR (National Association of African-Americans in HR) NRWA (National Resume Writers Association) AORCP (Association of Online Resume and Career Professionals) SHRM (Society of Human Resources Management)

BA, Marketing Management, Mary Baldwin College, VA MS, Human Resources Management, Troy University, AL PHR certification (awarded in 2006)