Resume Help/resume help

Question
How can I address the gaps between employment dates,to increase my chances of getting hired.

Answer
If you have received any new training/education during those gaps, I would recommend that you highlight that. Employers LOVE when applicants are furthering their education and building up their skills and abilities.

If you didn't do this, I would also recommend noting any volunteer work that you might have been involved in with your church or place of worship, local community agency, etc. In these environments, you are able to build on transferrable skills that are highly valuable in the workplace.

I hope this helps!

Torski
"America's Top Career Confidence Coach"

Resume Help

Torski Dobson-Arnold