Resume Help/Career change resume

Question
Dear Dr. Converse,

I would love to change careers, but I have some trouble writing a resume. I majored in college some  three years ago in Business administration and economics, but found a job in a completely different direction (as a nurse in a private nursing home)to help pay my bills and debts. Now I would like to get a job as an entry level financial analyst, but I don't know how and what skills and experience to transfer to the resume for my dream job.
Would you be willing to take a look at it, and tell me what I'm doing wrongly?

Thank you.

Answer
Hi Kemby,

I would be happy to take a look at your resume for you.  Send me an email to the address below and attach the resume (as well as a cover letter if you have one).  If you have the job announcement for the financial analyst position, that would be helpful also.

Ralph

Resume Help

Ralph D. Converse, Ph.D.