Resume Help/job

Question
I have a master degree in instrumentation what  kind of jobs I can apply for?

Answer
Hi Sachin,

Sorry, but you're going to need to give me a little more information before I can try to help.  "Instrumentation" in what field specifically?  I can think of three professions that grant degrees in areas that involve "instrumentation": medicine, engineering, and music.  Are you in any of those fields or is there another that you have studied?

It would also help me to know what your other educational background has been, what jobs or internships you have held, and what your career goals are.  The most important question for anyone in determining the "kind of jobs" they should apply for is "What kind of job do I want?"  Or, "what career am I most interested in pursuing?"  If you can answer those questions for me, I can be a lot more help to you.

Best wishes,  

Resume Help

Ralph D. Converse, Ph.D.