Resume Help/problem to reduce my old experience on my cv

hello sir

I m suffering problem related to my CV , this problem is my previous work experience I was performing more than thirty items between planning-operation-management and paperwork applied on 500 persons and 45 sea vessels , all that I had did alone , are you imagine ?

my problem nutshell on ;

when I writing all those items on CV which represent my efforts , skills , strengths and abilities . the CV ll be too long , I think , no one can read it  , no one can accept to read it , or at least , I ll gain sarcasm

so please from you experience point of view , how can I reduce those items whereby I also can represent my strengths and abilities I had

if you want to take a look for this items please feel free to send you immediately for further , assistance , I think those items listed is described as transferable skills , I can apply them on many jobs and careers , so if you want to check them .please recommend me which positions suit those skills ?

thanks and best regards

CVs and resumes should not only highlight top strengths and skills, but should also highlight RECENT activity in your work history. A rule of thumb is to hone in on the last 10-15 years of experience highlighting ONLY accomplishments and value-added in your roles and eliminate everything else as it would just be "filler."

I hope this helps!

America's Top Career Confidence Coach

Resume Help

Torski Dobson-Arnold

I can answer questions in regards to resume development, career transition, career planning, salary negotiation, the interview process, networking in a job fair/trade show environment, telephone screening and practically answer issue as it relates to career planning. With 10 years of being on the front lines of the applicant and recruitment process as a strategic human resources professional, I have the "insider track" to what sparks the interests of hiring managers to what top ten things you need to avoid when applying for new opportunities.

10 years in private and public strategic, professional human resources roles. 2 years as a professional resume writer, career coach. Own and operate an elite firm specializing in resume writing and other career services, Your Career Confidence, LLC (

NAAAHR (National Association of African-Americans in HR) NRWA (National Resume Writers Association) AORCP (Association of Online Resume and Career Professionals) SHRM (Society of Human Resources Management)

BA, Marketing Management, Mary Baldwin College, VA MS, Human Resources Management, Troy University, AL PHR certification (awarded in 2006)