Resume Help/which way to go!

Hello Sir

Request your guidance in helping me understand which way to go or what is it that i should focus on so as to improve my career.

I did my graduation in commerce and then worked for the BPO industry for 6 years in customer service. I also did a computer course and a masters in Human resource.  I was not able to get a job in HR . As of now iam still working as a customer service executive and am also managing vendors.
Iam a 35 yr woman ,unmarried. Today i feel stuck that where should i go.

I have keen interest in HR, content/technical writing. Or i would want a promotion in the service industry which is unlikely in the present company iam working for.

What kind of courses should i do to enhance my career prospects.

many thanks

If you want to jump start your career in Human Resources, you should be where other HR professionals are.

Are you currently a member of The Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM) or any other HR organization?

You should join these types of organizations and then volunteer your time to NETWORK and connect with those in the industry. This will allow you to build relationships and become the referral and not just the applicant.

I hope this helps!

Claiming nothing but success in all of your career endeavors,

"America's Top Career Confidence Coach"

Resume Help

Torski Dobson-Arnold

I can answer questions in regards to resume development, career transition, career planning, salary negotiation, the interview process, networking in a job fair/trade show environment, telephone screening and practically answer issue as it relates to career planning. With 10 years of being on the front lines of the applicant and recruitment process as a strategic human resources professional, I have the "insider track" to what sparks the interests of hiring managers to what top ten things you need to avoid when applying for new opportunities.

10 years in private and public strategic, professional human resources roles. 2 years as a professional resume writer, career coach. Own and operate an elite firm specializing in resume writing and other career services, Your Career Confidence, LLC (

NAAAHR (National Association of African-Americans in HR) NRWA (National Resume Writers Association) AORCP (Association of Online Resume and Career Professionals) SHRM (Society of Human Resources Management)

BA, Marketing Management, Mary Baldwin College, VA MS, Human Resources Management, Troy University, AL PHR certification (awarded in 2006)