Retirement Planning/finances

Question
I am divorced mom  54 years old. Im collecting SSD for 12 years. Im coming into 180,000 from moms passing. I have no debt except 92,000 mortgage. Do I pay this off? Or do I buy an income condo down south for 100,000? Definetely cant do both. I collect alimony 1500 SSD 1800 sm. pension 1100 and child support/SSD 1258 which I will lose in 2 years. My income is great now but losing the 1258 is bad. should I invest the monies and pay mortgage? But in what? Because I collect SSD dont think Im eligible. Otherwise its just going to sit in my money market. Help!!!

Answer
Ali,

You have some very good questions and in an interesting situation.  I wish I could answer the question right off but there is a lot to learn about you, your future situation, risk tolerance both in funding and emotional.  

Would you be open to a discussion without obligation and/or cost?

My email is dan@myrealestateira.com or you can call me at 512.528.0801
Dan

Retirement Planning

Daniel Cordoba