How to Make the Right Move/How long should I wait?

Audrey wrote at 2010-06-06 02:11:24
Alina is 100% right - this girl is not getting over her ex anytime soon. If I were you, I'd talk to her still (though definitely not as often, and don't allow yourself to become a shoulder in this crazy mess of theirs), but ultimately, you'd be better off dating other girls who are emotionally available. By removing yourself from this toxic situation she has going on, and seeing other girls, you're showing her that you are worth more than a rebound or a fling, and if she eventually moves on from this guy, she will see you as someone worth caring about, instead of using. Believe me, I know from experience, that no matter how much you wish for someone to come around and be interested in YOU, rather than the ex, letting yourself be the shoulder they lean on, the one who wants to "save them", only gives them the opportunity to use you to feel better about themselves, then later when they are emotionally ready, they pick someone else who they value more. Being the next man in line doesn't give you the edge, it just makes you the stepping stone for her next relationship. So put some distance between you two, maintain minimal contact (to keep you in her world), and date other girls who aren't going to take you for granted. You may even find someone who draws you in more and will respect and cherish you.

Ian Blake wrote at 2013-09-03 19:34:16
   Reading Eva-Yolanda article about a spell caster namely Mutton Osun was, i will say the best that ever happen to me this year based on the fact that i had a lot problem that i was trying to over come.I had problems at home which affected my work greatly. I was now always in a cross fire with my boss.I really don't want to tell story here so i guess i would just go strange to the point on what i have to say.My wife wanted out of our marriage for no just reason.We were married for four year and i think we were happy though we had no kids, it was her idea not to have any cos she wasn't ready to be a mom yet and i was okay with it i mean i didn't like the idea but i went along with it just to please her.It was always like that i mean she always get what she wants.All i wanted was to see her happy i could never do anything that will make her so unhappy.This was all i did wrong that is make her have it her way all the time. I mean that was the reason she gave during our therapy session.She wanted out of the marriage cos i was to  nice. From what she said, i was the kind of man ever woman will die for but she wanted a real man to enforce his will no her meaning was i was to week a man for her.And that was the least of therapy session we had cos like she said we where wasting our life together and no amount of therapy was going to get us back together.I was a total mess thinking of how i was being dumped based on how much i loved my wife and how good i treated her,I really didn't know if she was ungrateful or just confused about what she wanted that is mid-life crisis but the bottom line is that she left me and who knows maybe for another man.I was still in love with her, she was the love of my life and i still wanted her to come back that was when i saw Eva-Yolanda article on Mutton Osun.When i contacted him he made me known that i will have to go through all the spell casting process.Like he said most people are too scared cos of trust issues.I had trust issues, but getting my wife back was my ulterior motive and from my experience with Muton Osun i can tell you he is 100% truthful and honest with his customer.I was asked to get some material to prepare the spell and after which he sent me a package contain the spell and the rest just happen the way it was suppose to happen i got my wife back and she was my wife back again i mean she was not that woman who wanted a hard man she was woman i fell in love with who loved me cos i am me.If you want help or fell he can help contact  him with his email address  

How to Make the Right Move

Alina Neal

I can answer many different questions from how to take the next step in a relationship to how to decide if you want to break up or not, any questions pertaining relationships, breakups, how to flirt etc.

Being a classic flirt I think I can answer all of these questions, having went through so many dates, literally over 51 first dates until I found my husband. I was also a counselor and am quite good with human psychology.

Social work/psychology Human Relations Counseling