How to Make the Right Move/behaviour and approach

Question
What does it tell about a girl if she looks and makes eye contact with almost every guy? also how to approach her, she is mostly with her mother

Answer
Hi goldenguy!  Nice name!

Well, it probably means she is interested in guys, and so heterosexual!  Haha.

In all seriousness, though, eye contact is a form of communication.  They are a means of conveying information.  We often pay the most attention to the eyes to understand what another person may be thinking or feeling.  Generally, when eye contact occurs between two different sexes, it expresses interest or attraction.  Whether or not we intend it to, exchanged eye contact elicits strong emotions in both people.  When used well, it can be an effective form of flirting.

Also, the way to approach her when she is with her mom is to approach her.  Seriously, that's it.  Girls have moms and sometimes they hang out with them.  Just approach her as you would if she were alone, but acknowledge the mom, be polite and friendly to them both, and don't talk about anything too dirty.

Hope that helps, and good luck!

How to Make the Right Move

Brian