How to Make the Right Move/I want to fix him!

I met a man on an online dating app, it's pretty famous. OK Cupid! He broke up with a girl and is looking for casual sex or someone to distract him from the pain. We started talking and became closer everyday. At first, he approached me by being funny, cheerful, and an awesome adventurous person. But when I triggered about his past relationship, our communication shifted. He doesn't text or have interest in face timing me and said that I make him feel worse. I only pushed him harder so that he could move on. But instead he wants to go drink his sorrow away! He admitted that he was pretending to be happy and he's not ready for something serious. He hates himself, but all I want to do is care for him and keeps making sure if he's okay. But now he's really sensitive and told me that he feels worse talking to me because I'm mean to him.

What should I do? I want to be able to make him feel happy. I know he's not ready to date but, is there anything I could do to make him see that I really care about him? This is the first time I've developed feelings for someone that I've never met in person, yet these feelings don't come often! I don't want to lose it.

Clearly the guy is not over he is sex. He had/has strong feeling for her and it's going to take a while for him to get over her. There is nothing you can or should do to expedite the process except make your interest in him known and then give him the time and space that he needs to figure out what and who he wants. If and when he is ready to come back and you are still available, he will find you.

How to Make the Right Move

Ask any questions related to approaching women in any situation, starting a conversation, flirting, pick-up lines, and body language, recognizing and epxressing interest in another person.

Author of the best-selling "Powerful Pick-Up" Audio Program at Helped dozens of men to overcome their obstacles in approaching, meeting and attracting women.

M.A. in Philosophy and Logic