Rolling Stones, The/bootleg

picture 1
picture 1  

picture 2
picture 2  

I have a question about the Rolling Stones bootleg album "Beautiful Delilah". I have noticed that there are 2 different stamps exist of the album beautiful Delilah. One with a fine lettering of the word 'delilah' and one with a fat lettering of the word 'delilah'. See pics. 99% of the pics i see on the net is with the fine lettering, i see only 1 with a fat lettering. Both are from Trade Mark Of Quality. I wonder what is the original pressing and what is the story behind the one with the thick lettering.
Hope you can help me.

Dear Stefaan,
Before anything, sorry for my late reply, I've just realized I hadn't replied earlier. Regarding your question, the original pressing would be TMOQ 71021
Actually I donīt know the story behind the other one, I guess it's just a re-release of the original one, as this is one of the most famous Stones boot recordings ever.
Hope this helps.

Rolling Stones, The

Marcelo Sonaglioni

I am able to answer all kinds of questions focused on the life and times of The Rolling Stones and their recording career, including accurate information about their huge catalog of unreleased songs and live takes, as well as collectors' items. However, I'm not the one to provide quotes or estimates about how much collectibles may be worth. Follow me on Twitter: @StonesData

I have been a Rolling Stones non-stop fan and collector for more than 30 years now, and I've seen them live over 50 times around the world. I also got the chance to talk to them on several occasions. Although I own a very nice personal collection, I mostly consider myself a researcher and archivist, as it's information/facts about The Greatest Rock'n'Roll Band in the World I'm mostly experienced in. Last but not least, as a Stones collector myself, it's always good to get in touch with other Stones fans/collectors from around the world that can be interested in trading/swapping items.

A wide range of Argentinian music magazines and assorted newspapers. Also currently contributing for Brazilian publications and online magazines, as well as several Stones books, fanzines and websites. Currently writing for Evaristo Cultural at

-English/Spanish/Portuguese translator -Music journalist, mostly freelance, for about 27 years now