Rolling Stones, The/Voodoo Lounge promo poster

Question
I have a Budweiser promo poster from the voodoo lounge tour. The poster has a photo of all four members, Budweiser logo, etc. I got the poster in 1994 at a club in Dallas just before the tour came through there. Any real collectible value that you know of? Thanks in advance for your help.

Answer
Hello and thank you for your question.

If I'm guessing right, you're referring to the one which is just a bit smaller than 2' x 3'?  The 'Budweiser Presents' one with the bottom 2/3rds-cropped image of the 4 longtime Stones?  If indeed so, this was printed in high number and had very little collector value.  If in top shape, perhaps someone would be interested in paying $10 for it.  If other than how I describe, please let me know.

Thank you again.  If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask.

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Rolling Stones, The

ACP