Rolling Stones, The/Rolling Stones Atlantic City Dec 20 1989

Question
I was at this show and Remember The Stones having a huge Christmas

Tree on the Stage with Giant Christmas balls on it.I think this  

was the last show Bill Wyman played with the band in The USA

Since it ws the last night of the us tour! Iam looking for photos

of the show with the Stones on stage with the Christmas tree plus videos and and a CD since this was Bill Wymans Last in the USA

Thanks JOHNCC

Answer
Hi, John. There is a 3 cd bootleg of this concert. An the best place to find is on ebay., i have looking for it, but for the moment , there is no one for sale, but keep searching, i'm sure one of these days, it gonna appears on the net. I have here a site for you with plenty of stones bootlegs. Have fun. Grts Kristof.

http://www.tmoq.de/4s/stones/

Rolling Stones, The

Kristof Delarue