Rolling Stones, The/Rolling stones hit makers blue with poster

Rolling Stones Hit Makers blue label with poster.
Excellent condition. What is it worth? Seems to be very rare.
I cant find any other ones online that are blue labels with the photo poster. Im missing an inner slip cover. Is it supposed to have one? Is it plain white or art?
Thanx for your help.

Hi Kevin. Your copy is a canadian copy of the first lp of the rolling stones.I don't know how the canadian innersleeve look like. But in mint condition with the right innersleeve + poster , its worth about 100 cad. Hope you are satisfied with this answer. Grts Kristof.

Rolling Stones, The

Kristof Delarue

Hi, I,m a stones collector for many years.I hope I can give you all the answers you ask. I,m most specialized in the vinyl records but also in many other stones stuff. JUST TRY ME.

I have all the first pressings of the uk & us vinyl records , all the mono and stereo releases.I have also many records from other countrys like Japan, Spain, Taiwan,Africa, and many more.....

I have no organizations that i belong to , but i am a member on the forum from the stonesvikings

Legal Continuing Legal Education Seminar Booklets

College in Oostende(Belgium) , and vrij technisch instituut Oostende(belgium).

none outside of legal fields

protected from disclosure via ethical rules.