Rolling Stones, The/Rolling Stones jacket

I have a Budweiser Rolling Stones  voodoo lounge tour denim jacket black with red sleeves and a key chain. I can't find another on the web. Can you tell me the value please.

Hello and thank you for your question.

Official tour jackets from the 1990s are not of particular interest to collectors and are essentially valued at their original suggested retail price.  However, these are often sold at auction for less than the original price paid.  The denim jackets (and there are several versions) in particular are of little interest to most collectors.  Though it may be safe to say that those few interested in one in perfect condition would be willing to pay around $150, true value is still difficult to determine.  It's far more reasonable that such a jacket, even in perfect condition, would fetch less than $100 these days.  However, the one you have would appear to be the dark denim edition with red font on back which includes 'Budweiser', 'Voodoo Lounge' to the right, and 'Rolling Stones' below.  Many of these were given to road crew.  Such jackets designed specifically for crew will attract more interest.  Estimated value is reasonably above $200.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask.

Rolling Stones, The

I'm here to assist in answering any of your questions related to official vinyl record albums by The Rolling Stones. This includes all places on earth where Stones record albums were produced (including Chile, Iran, Colombia, and many more). Guided by a personal collection and database featuring albums from nearly every corner of the globe and every official pressing of US LP for public use, promotion-only, and unissued projects. Feel free to request information about any aspect from basic identification to thorough evaluation and everything in between such as country of origin, date of release, approximate valuation, matrix information, stampers, mothers, codes, re-issues, alternate pressings, alternate takes, best press sources, alternate sources of particular songs, and whatever else for both covers and discs. Answers are honest, legitimate, and are most often based on information gathered from my own collection and direct experience. Though I specialize in LPs, my knowledge extends to singles and EPs. Expect no plagiarism and no fabricated facts to cover-up lack of knowledge. If I don't have the answer for you, I'll give you another source to review or offer a quote with proper credit.

Over 20 years collecting records of The Rolling Stones from around the globe. I own hundreds of variations of album covers and discs, several of which are otherwise unidentified in other sources. My public online articles, reviews and overviews have been quoted and otherwise referenced in countless websites (including this one by other 'experts').

Rolling Stone (letter), Reader's Digest (quoted information), Acclaim (quoted information), Boston Globe (quoted information).

The best record-collecting education you can get is by talking to people from all walks of life. Listening and sharing. I live for it.