Rolling Stones, The/Rolling Stones jacket

Question
I have a Budweiser Rolling Stones  voodoo lounge tour denim jacket black with red sleeves and a key chain. I can't find another on the web. Can you tell me the value please.

Answer
Hello and thank you for your question.

Official tour jackets from the 1990s are not of particular interest to collectors and are essentially valued at their original suggested retail price.  However, these are often sold at auction for less than the original price paid.  The denim jackets (and there are several versions) in particular are of little interest to most collectors.  Though it may be safe to say that those few interested in one in perfect condition would be willing to pay around $150, true value is still difficult to determine.  It's far more reasonable that such a jacket, even in perfect condition, would fetch less than $100 these days.  However, the one you have would appear to be the dark denim edition with red font on back which includes 'Budweiser', 'Voodoo Lounge' to the right, and 'Rolling Stones' below.  Many of these were given to road crew.  Such jackets designed specifically for crew will attract more interest.  Estimated value is reasonably above $200.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask.

Rolling Stones, The

ACP