Rolling Stones, The/TOUR DATES

Will the ROLLING STONES Comeback to the USA for More Tour Dates BEFORE They REALLY Call it Quits?!

There ere currently no plans/rumours for the Stones to tour the States again soon, but they say there might be more shows next year starting Feb-2014 in Europe. That's so far what's going around.
Hope this helps.

Stonely yours,

Rolling Stones, The

Marcelo Sonaglioni

I am able to answer all kinds of questions focused on the life and times of The Rolling Stones and their recording career, including accurate information about their huge catalog of unreleased songs and live takes, as well as collectors' items. However, I'm not the one to provide quotes or estimates about how much collectibles may be worth. Follow me on Twitter: @StonesData

I have been a Rolling Stones non-stop fan and collector for more than 30 years now, and I've seen them live over 50 times around the world. I also got the chance to talk to them on several occasions. Although I own a very nice personal collection, I mostly consider myself a researcher and archivist, as it's information/facts about The Greatest Rock'n'Roll Band in the World I'm mostly experienced in. Last but not least, as a Stones collector myself, it's always good to get in touch with other Stones fans/collectors from around the world that can be interested in trading/swapping items.

A wide range of Argentinian music magazines and assorted newspapers. Also currently contributing for Brazilian publications and online magazines, as well as several Stones books, fanzines and websites. Currently writing for Evaristo Cultural at

-English/Spanish/Portuguese translator -Music journalist, mostly freelance, for about 27 years now