Rolling Stones, The/Stones Recording in Chicago

Question
I wonder what the Stones thought of Chess Records Studio compared to Englands studios ?

Answer
Hello Peter,
Well I believe they really loved the experience of recording there. I can't remember any word from them comparing Chess to British studios, but we all know how much they loved to work in the place their musical heroes did, not to mention the fact meeting them there occasionally. British studios weren't bad at all, but then they weren't much about the Blues sound at the time, and that's what the Stones were looking for and eventually found at Chess in Chicago. I guess that pretty much answers your question.
I'd also recommend you to read the following article: http://rockhall.com/story-of-rock/features/all-featured/7710_the-rolling-stones-
Hope this helps.

Stonely yours,
Marcelo

Rolling Stones, The

Marcelo Sonaglioni