Rolling Stones, The/Taiwan/Japanese Release Albums

I have the following albums and was wondering what they were valued at.  They were pressed in Taiwan I believe. Not sure, but efinetly not in the USA.  Listed below are the albums and the release numbers.

Carole King - Tapestry - PRC-5172
Steppenwolf Gold/Their Great Hits - First Record - FL-2046
Super country Hits/Floyd Cramer - Quadra Disc - RCA R4P-5040 (Song list in Japanese on back cover)
The Mike Curb Congegation/It's a Small World/Walt Disney's Greatest Hits - First Record FL-2446
The Righteous Brothers/Unchained Melody - First Record FL-1279
The Platters/Encore of Golden Hits - First Record - FL-1089
Rod Stewart/Every Picture Tells A Story - Tailee Records - TLA-6736
The Ray Conniff Singers/Christmas with Conniff - SB-335 (don't know the record company because I can't read the language. maybe Japanese?)
The Osmonds & Jimmy Osmond/Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas - First Record - FL2407
Neil Diamond/Hot August Night (2 lp set) - Liming Record - LM-2524
Carpenters/Now & Then - Iant - TD-1251
Carole King/Fantasy - First Record - FL-2368

Thank you so much for any information you can give me.

Hi, Rhonda. Your records are indeed pressed in Taiwan. The sleeves are very fragile ( papersleeves with plastic wrap around). The very first pressings of these records are pressed in colored vinyl. Later pressings are with the traditional black vinyls. The colored vinyls in mint condition are worth about 60-80 usd. The later pressings in black vinyl  around 25 usd. Hope you are satisfied with this answer , Rhonda . Grts Kristof.

Rolling Stones, The

Kristof Delarue

Hi, I,m a stones collector for many years.I hope I can give you all the answers you ask. I,m most specialized in the vinyl records but also in many other stones stuff. JUST TRY ME.

I have all the first pressings of the uk & us vinyl records , all the mono and stereo releases.I have also many records from other countrys like Japan, Spain, Taiwan,Africa, and many more.....

I have no organizations that i belong to , but i am a member on the forum from the stonesvikings

Legal Continuing Legal Education Seminar Booklets

College in Oostende(Belgium) , and vrij technisch instituut Oostende(belgium).

none outside of legal fields

protected from disclosure via ethical rules.