Rolling Stones, The/Influence on 60's and 70's youth culture

Question
Im writing an english paper on the influence that The Rolling Stones had on America, and im wondering what your thoughts are on their impact on the youth culture of the time period.

Answer
Dear Dave,
Before anything, sorry for my terribly late reply. I've been taking care of family matters and wasn't able to do it earlier.
Well, it may be kinda difficult to be concise when providing an answer.
Let alone their "rebellious" side, the Stones impact on America at the time (and surely their most important impact of all) is that, being British and white, the Stones managed to make Blues (a truly original "black" American musical form) popular in America, like nobody did before, not even the Blues originators. In other words, it only took five white guys from England who loved Blues to make it popular in the country they weren't originally from, and give it a fresh new start.
Hope this helps.

Stonely yours,
Marcelo

Rolling Stones, The

Marcelo Sonaglioni