Rolling Stones, The/What is this Rolling Stones song?

Not sure how it goes, but about halfway through the song, he changes the sound of his voice. The only way I can describe it is his voice sounds like a zombie or Frankenstein. It's deep, slow and gravely sounding. I think he sings/talks a couple of lines in this voice. Not sure if the music changes pace or not. Thank you.

Hi Tom;

You might be referring to Emotional Rescue or Miss You or an Album track--the group has well over a thousand songs that they have recorded,and released about 600 tracks.
see if u can find the song on You tube as they play most of them.
You tube often has 'sites' where with one click they will play multiple tracks --see if the song comes up there.
But keep listening ,I'm glad you do ,as there is a wealth of compositions from the Stones for all tastes.

Rolling Stones, The

ken brawn--Mr mad

I can answer all rolling stones questions about the members , history of the band and their music and recordings.

collector of rolling stones materials since 1965 I am a prof. singer, (any stones song) ,drummer, blues harmonica player ,band leader and song writer

Shadoobee and various recording and touring bands

currently have songs on youtube (paul storm band)paulisano is the tag

42 years as a musician