Rolling Stones, The/Stones in concert

I saw the Stones in concert with a group called the McCoy's at the Cow palace San Fran. in 1964 or 1965.Is that possible because I can find no record of it?

Hi, Neal.It could be very possible that the stones played that time a concert with the Mc Coy's., But there are no records made of every concert that the stones played. Maybe you have luck if you find a boot ( unofficial record) of that concert, but i don't think so, because there are no many boots from the early sixties. Hope you are satisfied with this answer. Grts Kristof.

Rolling Stones, The

Kristof Delarue

Hi, I,m a stones collector for many years.I hope I can give you all the answers you ask. I,m most specialized in the vinyl records but also in many other stones stuff. JUST TRY ME.

I have all the first pressings of the uk & us vinyl records , all the mono and stereo releases.I have also many records from other countrys like Japan, Spain, Taiwan,Africa, and many more.....

I have no organizations that i belong to , but i am a member on the forum from the stonesvikings

Legal Continuing Legal Education Seminar Booklets

College in Oostende(Belgium) , and vrij technisch instituut Oostende(belgium).

none outside of legal fields

protected from disclosure via ethical rules.