Rolling Stones, The/Stones in concert

Question
I saw the Stones in concert with a group called the McCoy's at the Cow palace San Fran. in 1964 or 1965.Is that possible because I can find no record of it?

Answer
Hi, Neal.It could be very possible that the stones played that time a concert with the Mc Coy's., But there are no records made of every concert that the stones played. Maybe you have luck if you find a boot ( unofficial record) of that concert, but i don't think so, because there are no many boots from the early sixties. Hope you are satisfied with this answer. Grts Kristof.

Rolling Stones, The

Kristof Delarue