Rolling Stones, The/A rolling stones magazine

Question
rolling stones cover.
rolling stones cover.  
I have a magazine called `The crazy world of england`s Rolling Stones.Published quarterly by Acme News Co.Inc (printed in the USA,
and dated Summer 1964,price 50cent. The magazine contains 7 colour photo`s of the group, plus lot`s of black`n`white photos.
I`ve included a picture of the front cover.
I would like to know if this magazine was issued for their tour of the USA in 1964?

Answer
Hi, Fred.

The Rolling Stones' 1st American tour was the band's first concert tour of America. The tour commenced on 5 June and concluded on 20 June 1964. On this tour, the band supported their first U.S. album The Rolling Stones. This magazine was indeed issued for their first us tour in the summer of '64. I'm very sure of that. Hope you are satisfied with this answer. Grts Kristof.

Rolling Stones, The

Kristof Delarue